Professional home staging is a surefire technique applied to sell a house here in South Central Oklahoma, Oklahoma. Home staging benefits include fewer days on the market and higher offers. If your goal is to sell your house quickly, choose a well-planned home staging strategy.
Staging your home in South Central Oklahoma, Oklahoma is all about selling a lifestyle. You want buyers to envision themselves living and lounging in your house. You want them to see your present home as their next home.
Prepping your property for an Open House doesn’t have to be an annoying experience. It can actually be a great time to let your creative juices flow. Together, we’ll work to get an exceptional offer for your home.
I’ll tell you when to show your house, because all of the changes come together to paint a picture of what buyers can expect after they choose to buy your house. Dark rooms can really dampen a buyer’s spirits, so we’ll do things like part the curtains and reduce shadows where needed to invite the buyer inside. Together we’ll enhance the ambiance with enjoyable music to listen to while guests look around your home and make sure a pleasant scent flows throughout your house. We’ll add cozy-looking bedspreads, and pillows on your chairs and bed. We want buyers to feel like your home is their future home.
Use this checklist to create the feeling you want in your potential buyers:
Staging Your Home Checklist
Remove all clutter from the house:
- Are countertops free and clear?
- Have you removed unnecessary furniture throughout the house?
- Remove the art gallery and coupon collection from the refrigerator.
Check the bathrooms:
- Are the surfaces clean and clear?
- Are shower curtains and doors hung properly?
- Is the flooring clean and fresh?
- Are towels neatly hung?
Check the walls:
- Is paint and wallpaper fresh and clean?
- Are the walls free from holes?
- Are there any colors or objects on the walls that need to be removed?
Check the floors:
- Is the carpet clean and free from stains?
- Are hard surface floors clean and free from stains?
Check windows and window coverings:
- Are all the windows clean?
- Are draperies and blinds clean?
- Are there any signs that this is a pet’s home? Be sure to clean and remove kitty litter, pet toys and bedding.
How’s the aroma?
- Try to air out the home prior to showings.
- If air freshener is necessary, use well before showings as a consideration to those with allergies.
Set the mood prior to showings:
- Open draperies and blinds.
- Turn on the radio to a classical music station, set the volume on low.
- If you have time, cook a batch of cookies to have the warm, welcoming aroma permeating the home.